These questions are the big questions in life right? I myself have been asking them for years and I know that I’m not alone in wanting to know the answers. I have read hundreds of books ranging from contemporary, esoteric thought to ancient texts such as the Bhagavad Gita, The Tao and the Bible. All of these books had answers to these questions and not surprisingly they were very similar. After many years of self study, meditation and literary research I have come to a conclusion: In most cases the simplest answers to life’s most difficult questions are usually correct.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Why do I think that I’m here?
- What does my intuition tell me?
- What are my talents?
- How do I best serve Humanity?
Work on developing your insight into these questions by doing the following:
- Meditate on opening your heart to your inner Buddha, Joy, God, Spirit.
- Make a list of your talents and dreams and carry it with you.
- Look at the blocks you may have created around your dreams.
Remember to open yourself to all possibilities.
Play and laugh like when you were young:
- Make a date to do something you enjoyed as a child.
- Draw a picture.
- Goof off.
- Experience the thrill of the unknown.